District Wide Community Event
When: Tuesday, Feb. 9th, 6:30-8pm
Where: Churchill High School, 1850 Bailey Hill Road Eugene, OR
Introductions [15 minutes]
4J’s Strategic Vision and Planning Process for 2016-17 Followed by Q & A:
Gustavo Balderas, 4J Superintendent [30 minutes]
Fundraising Panel: Open questions about fundraising, record keeping, organization, and local partnerships. [30 minutes]
- Andrea Belz, 4J Assistant Director of Finance
- Dana Fleming, Eugene Education Foundation
- John Stapleton, Edgewood Elementary PTA
Next Steps: April 12 Meeting Topic [15 minutes]
- Meeting Convener: Heather Sielicki, Camas Ridge PTO
- Meeting Facilitator: Josh Reckord, Retired 4J Teacher/Volunteer
Who should attend this meeting?
This meeting is organized by members of parent groups for members of parent groups across the Eugene School District 4J community.
We want to share resources, ideas, and best practices between parent groups and help to facilitate conversation between parent and district leaders. Our goal is to have at least 3 representatives from each school join us for each meeting.
Please RSVP now and share this invitation with other parent leaders in your community.