Eugene School District 4J will receive a roughly 5% annual increase in the district’s general fund budget (about $12–13 million per year). The funds may be spent in four broad categories:
- increasing learning time,
- addressing student health and safety needs,
- reducing class size / increasing classroom staffing, and
- expanding well-rounded learning opportunities.
The district is engaging staff, families and community members to inform the planning for how to spend these funds to best support student success. You’re invited to share your opinions.
Childcare, light refreshments, and Spanish interpretation will be provided.
- Tue., Nov. 19, 5:30–6:30 p.m., Churchill High School, 1850 Bailey Hill Road
- Spanish/Español: Tue., Nov. 19, 7–8 p.m., Churchill High School, 1850 Bailey Hill Road
- Thu., Nov. 21, 7–8 p.m., North Eugene High School, 200 Silver Lane
- Mon., Nov. 25, 5:30–6:30 p.m., South Eugene High School, 400 E. 19th Ave.