Our meetings for the 2017-2018 school year will take place at the District Office at 200 North Monroe Street. Our meeting space and refreshments are provided by Eugene School District 4J.
- October 3, 2018 – 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- December 3, 2018 – 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- February 4, 2019 – 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- April 15, 2019 – 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Skill Building Workshops
In addition the these quarterly meetings, we’ll choose from skill building workshops led by retired educators Josh Reckord and Bill Kentta and to be described in greater detail and voted on at the October 3rd meeting.
- Facilitation: Energizers, warm-ups and ice breakers, group agreements and norms, and communication.
- Making Meetings Matter: Learn what elements contribute to meetings that “click”–where everyone feels good about what was accomplished.
- Difficult Conversations in Schools: Skills for successful difficult conversations, review and reflection techniques, dealing with Nay Sayers, Whiners and Difficult Others.